John has a rich history in security and medical technology with his experience spanning more than two decades. Prior to Waratek, John served as president & COO of SecurAmerica, leading the company’s expansion into nearly three-dozen new geographic markets and growing the company from 5 employees to over 5,000. In his career, John has also served as SVP N. America for London-based G4S (formerly Securicor) and held senior executive positions at US Surgical Corporation and Medline Industries. John holds an MBA in Health Care Administration from Webster University and a BS in Business Administration/Accounting from Florida Southern College
- The need for Layer 8: Why the OSI model isn’t enough for application security
- Waratek Secure Debunks Industry Misconceptions of RASP Solutions
- Waratek Receives 2019 Cybersecurity Breakthrough Award for “Overall Web Security Solution of the Year”
- Introducing ARMR Console 4.0
- Waratek to Showcase Next-Generation Web Application Security Solutions at OWASP Global AppSec
Some of the world’s leading companies use Waratek to patch, secure and upgrade their mission critical web applications using our next generation technology. Waratek makes it easy for security teams to instantly patch known Java and .NET flaws with no downtime, protect their applications from known and Zero Day attacks, and virtually upgrade out-of-support Java applications – all without time consuming and expensive source code changes or unacceptable performance overhead.