The Security Problem
Traditional approaches to application security rely on heuristics to make educated guesses about known attacks. Instrumentation or web filters coupled with pattern matching and whitelists/blacklists are at the core these tools – along with high performance overhead and false positives.
Waratek Secure is different. Using a deterministic approach, Waratek Secure relies on “Always On” protections to safeguard applications from exploits in the OWASP Top Ten, the SANS Top 25, and other common attack vectors – without generating false positives or slowing the app.
Waratek Secure installs in minutes and instantly protects applications without requiring code changes or routine tuning.
Waratek Secure is backed by a rules subscription that allows you to select out-of-the box protections as well as apply custom rules without downtime.
Finding software flaws is easy. Blocking attacks – not so much.
A lightweight plugin agent that protects against the known attack vectors found in:
- 2013 and 2017 OWASP Top Ten
- SANS Top 25
- Other common exploits
- Blocks and detects attacks
- Ultra-low performance impact
- No false positives. Guaranteed.
- No app profiling, routine tuning or code changes required
- Installs in minutes
- Support for Java and .NET applications
Point. Click. Secure.
Easy to Install
- Simple plug-in agent to the Java JVM or .NET CLR
- No downtime required to apply or configure a rule
- No profile or tuning
- No blacklist or whitelist required
Simple to Operate
- Simple point and click rules configuration
- Add and set protection level for single or multiple applications
- Seamless intergration with common SEIM and central management tools
- No false positives – guaranteed
Save Time and Money
Reduced costs of:
- Managing security rules
- Investigating false positives
- Increased ability to focus on higher priority items
- Improved compliance
Create your own security rules using the Waratek rules engine, or subscribe to our rules service where we provide periodic security updates.
We also offer a custom rules service based on findings from common scanning tools that identify software flaws. Give us your scanning reports and we’ll create custom rules on a subscription or a` la carte basis.
“No False Positive” Guarantee – Waratek will not generate false positives against the OWASP Top Ten.
All of Waratek’s guarantees come with a $10,000 per unique event credit.