The worst case scenario for most businesses is the exploit you don’t see coming – a true Zero Day attack. Waratek offers an advanced feature that provides zero-day protection that’s only possible because of our unique insight into the runtime operations of an application. Waratek’s optional application hardening process will:
Zero Day Defense
- Switch off unused and unneeded functions such as APIs and other 3rd party components not required by your application, reducing your attack surface by up to 80%.
- Learn the function of your app and its permissible operations, then blocking any attempt to execute an operation outside of those parameters.
- Apply default Zero Day Rules to stop an adversary from performing typical actions that could gain control of a server, such as process forking, downloading a root kit, or modifying a config or file system.
- Issue an alert in the event of an attempted attack, providing you with detailed forensic information about what happened and where the unknown vulnerability resides within your code.
Even with the minimal degree of tuning required for Zero Day Defenses, installation of Waratek’s solution is easy, operation is simple, and the Waratek solution does not slow your application.
A lightweight plugin agent that protects against the known vulnerabilities found in:
- 2013 and 2017 OWASP Top Ten
- SANS Top 25
- Other complex attack vectors
Try A Demo
& Get Protected.
Get a free POC when you schedule now.