We protect apps against known and unknown vulnerabilities, including the most severe CVSS vulnerabilities that represent the most common attacks against applications today, including:
Comprehensive Application Protection in Minutes
- SQL Injection (SQLi)
- Command Injection
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- File Uploads
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Path Traversal
- Dangerous Functions
Waratek provides “out-of-the-box” protection against the 2013 OWASP Top Ten and other complex, but common exploits such as unsafe deserialization attacks.
Adding the Waratek plugin takes about 15 minutes with –
- No code changes, hardware or prior knowledge of the app required
- No tuning required for “Out-of-the-Box” protections
- No impact on the performance of your application
- No false positives
Waratek’s solution is highly accurate, easy to install, and simple to operate. Using a fundamentally new approach to App Sec based on virtualization, Waratek allows you to monitor an application’s operation and block malicious attacks without slowing performance or generating false positives.
Full Application Stack Protection
Like an iceberg, 80% of an application’s code contains risks that may not be visible to you. Traditional application security solutions don’t protect the full application stack. Waratek does.
Waratek’s “out of the box” settings provide you with protection against vulnerabilities in the entire application stack Including:
- the business logic layer
- components from 3rd party libraries
- Operating systems
with code equivalent virtual patches while the app runs
from known and unknown flaws in the full app stack
of applications that run on out-of-date software with no code changes
A lightweight plugin agent to apply customer security patches as well as current and historical virtual patches for instant protection.
- Create and apply custom virtual patches
- Virtual patches of Java and .NET CPUs
- Library of past CPUs to Java 4
A lightweight plugin agent that protects against the known vulnerabilities found in:
- 2013 and 2017 OWASP Top Ten
- SANS Top 25
- Other complex attack vectors
Try A Demo
& Get Protected.
Get a free POC when you schedule now.