There are more #cybersecurity jobs than workers, but what skills are needed? Our Apostolos Giannakidis helps answer the question for Codemotion.
- Waratek Receives InfoSec Award for Cutting-Edge Web Application Security
- The End is Near: After decades, TLS 1.0 & 1.1 go end-of-life in March
- Web Application Vulnerabilities: The Threat is Real
- So You Want To Work In Cybersecurity?
- Oracle January 2020 CPU includes fewer Java SE patches, but the severity base scores are higher
Author John Adams
John Adams, Waratek CEO, is a veteran of the security and medical technology sectors with experience in executive management, global sales & product development. Adams has both startup and public company experience, having served as President & COO of Atlanta-based SecurAmerica and SVP N. America for London-based G4S (formerly Securicor) as well as a Sr. executive at US Surgical Corporation and MedLine Industries.