Security tools and guarantees are two terms that are rarely used in the same sentence. Traditional approaches to application security are prone to false positives and can only detect or block known attacks using hueristics.
Not Waratek. Our solutions are based on deterministic security approaches that have not produced a false positive in more than 2.5 years in global production. Waratek’s approach to virtual patching provides the functional equivelant to a physical patch without the risk of breaking an application.
Waratek offers Protection Guarantees that back our products.
“No Break” Guarantee – Waratek’s virtual patches will not break your applications.
“No False Positive” Guarantee – Waratek will not generate false positives against the OWASP Top Ten.
All of Waratek’s guarantees come with a $10,000 per unique event credit.
Terms and Conditions
- Waratek’s No False Positives Guarantee is based on the 2013 & 2017 Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top Ten list of security flaws.
- In the event Waratek identifies a permissible action as a false positive on a production system, Waratek will issue a credit in the amount of $10,000 per unique event.
- Any false positive must be reported to Waratek within 72 hours of the event and be verified to qualify for the credit(s) available under this guarantee.
- Waratek’s No Break Guarantee is based on the application a functional equivalent virtual patch running in live production.
- Waratek guarantees that a functional equivalent virtual patch will not disable or otherwise impair the operation of an application in live production.
- Waratek does not guarantee a code equivalent virtual patch, if requested by a customer, will not disable the operation of an application in live production.
- In the event an application in live production is disabled or impaired as a result of the application of a Waratek virtual patch, Waratek will issue a credit in the amount of $10,000 per unique event.
- Any event subject to a claim under this section must be reported to Waratek within 72 hours of the event and be verified to qualify for the credit(s) available under this guarantee.
- Any credit issued under a Waratek guarantee is not redeemable for or convertible to cash.
- Credits must be claimed against any balance due upon the next scheduled invoice under an existing contract or as a credit against the first payment in any contract renewal, whichever comes first.
- Waratek reserves the right to cancel or modify these guarantees at any time upon timely notice to customers. Credits issued prior to any program modification will not be affected by any subsequent program changes.
Try A Demo
& Get Protected.
Get a free POC when you schedule now.