$25,000 per week. That’s the average labor cost of chasing false security alerts, according to the Ponemon Institute. That doesn’t represent all false alarms for a typical enterprise – that’s the cost associated with investigation of just four percent (4%) of such alerts.
With the increasing severity and frequency of cyberattacks:
- Why do application security solutions like WAFs continue to rely on False Positive causing heuristics?
- What if proven technologies could be applied in a new way to eliminate time consuming false alerts?
- What if a vendor stood behind their claims with a guarantee?
Meet the Waratek $10,000 No False Positive Guarantee
Current application security technologies rely on heuristics that generate False Positives. Not Waratek. Our patented security technology is based on virtualization techniques that allow us to determine if an operation is an attack or a permissible request with 100% accuracy.
During the nearly two years our patented technology has been in global production, it has never produced a false positive. We’re so confident that our Application security platform can eliminate all false positives for the OWASP Top Ten we offer a guarantee:
If we produce a false positive, we’ll give you $10,000 per unique event.
The award-winning Waratek Application Security Platform provides superior results compared to traditional instrumentation or filter-based approaches. It’s highly accurate, easy to install and simple to operate.
And now it’s guaranteed.
Terms and Conditions
- Waratek offers a guarantee of zero false positives based on the 2013 Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top Ten list of security flaws.
- In the event Waratek identifies a permissible action as a false positive on a live system, Waratek will issue a credit in the amount of $10,000 per unique event. For example:
- If Waratek identifies a permissible action as an impermissible “A1-SQL Injection” as classified by the 2013 OWASP Top Ten, you are entitled to a $10,000 credit for the event.
- If Waratek subsequently identifies a permissible action as an impermissible “A3 – Cross Site Scripting,” you are entitled to an additional $10,000 credit.
- Any credit issued under this guarantee is not redeemable or convertible to cash.
- Credits must be claimed against any balance due upon the next scheduled invoice under an existing contract or as a credit against the first payment in any contract renewal, whichever comes first.
- Any false positive must be reported to Waratek within 72 hours of the event and be verified to qualify for the credit(s) available under this guarantee.
- Waratek reserves the right to cancel or modify this guarantee at any time upon timely notice to customers. Credits issued prior to any program modification will not be affected by any subsequent program changes.
Try A Demo
& Get Protected.
Get a 30 day free trial when you schedule now.